Important things not included in the ref:
- Well it's included but difficult to see: she's wearing a New York Giants "away" Jersey. Specifically, the Jersey of Victor Cruz, who is number 80. Just for any of you who can't read it.
- Her hat is a black Cadet hat with a white/gray Pilot's wings symbol on the front. This symbol may be omitted if desired, or may be changed into something appropriately silly. Because silly logos on hats are fun. When wearing her hat, her eyes are not usually visible. When they are visible, they are a dark reddish color.
- She has a scar on her back from surgery. You can't see it because I forgot to color it, but I included a dark pink/gray swatch for it despite that. I'll fix it later. I'm too lazy right now.
- Though her scars are pink, most of her outer flesh (including her nose and lips) are dark gray in color.
- She's got three black freckle spots on the left side of her neck.
- Height wise, she's short. Only about five feet tall. She's a whole head height shorter than Kaylink's dogsona Lucky. Though small in height, she has big paws, and has no difficulty catching up with taller critters at a walk or a run.
- She's missing all four of her canine teeth. They were pulled due to disease. Because of this, her tongue will occasionally slide out of her mouth when her jaws are closed.
- She's biologically female and is not purposefully transgender. She simply has tiny breasts and is generally, visually, very flat chested. Combined with her preference for boyish baggy clothes and this is what you get. She does not mind having her gender confused- considers it a compliment honestly.
- The chain on her shorts is only on the left side. Attaches to her wallet, which is always placed in her left side pocket.
- Her ears are long enough to reach beyond the bottom of her rib cage when left flopped over her chest. Usually, she tosses them over her shoulder though to keep them out of the way. Her ears behave more like hair than her actual head hair does (mostly because her actual head hair is nothing more than a slight scruff, it's minor enough to be ignored if desired).
- Her tail is annoyingly long, so she tries not to wag it much, lest she whip the hell out of someone's knees with it.
And her age, personality and so on all match my own so... use your own judgement there. Including Lucky in any drawings of her gets you instant brownie points. <3 [link]
(c) SoldierYena 2012
Do not copy, repost, redistribute, or otherwise steal. Thanks.